Custom Acrylic Portraits
Acrylic portraits is an interesting alternative to oil portraits. Just like oil paintings, acrylic portraits can be completed in various styles. This allows us to fit right in your artistic taste. Acrylic portraits are painted with acrylic paints on canvas. The entire piece is 100% hand-painted.
Commissioning begins with coming up with a design of your painting. You are encouraged to tell us about your ideas for a painting. If you do not have any, we will be happy to put forward several tasteful designs.
Acrylic portraits can be performed in two classes:
- portrait entirely hand-painted,
- portrait covered with varnish.
In addition to the standard features, this class contains the following:
- we prepare several digital designs of your portrait for feedback before we proceed to paint on canvas,
- package of 2 hours dedicated to final re-touches in case you have a request for some small corrections,
- possibility to apply 3-D effect (visible structure of paints),
- possibility to paint over the sides of canvas,
- possibility to use Italian canvas (with plain frame),
- possibility to issue a certificate of artwork.